Friday, 9 June 2017

50 Questions You've Never Been Asked Tag


I found this over at ItsJustMeHayleyD, and it looked like a tag that I'd enjoy doing, just for fun.  So as the title suggests, it's basically just 50 random questions!

What's your favourite candle scent?
Stoneglow White Sandalwood is the most gorgeous smelling candle I have ever smelled.

Which female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Miranda Hart - Oh my gosh, that would bring so much hilarity to each and every day!

Which male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
The way my actual brother is going, he may be a famous actor one day... but until then, John Barrowman, just because he's fabulous... or Daniel Ricciardo because he's such a laugh, and I'd get to go to lots of Formula One races!

Do you know a hoarder?
Me!

Can you do the splits?
No. 

How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike?
Ummm I don't know.

How many oceans have you swam in?
None. No thank you.  Anything could be lurking in there.

How many countries have you visited?
Uhhh England 😉 and The Netherlands.  I'm not well travelled abroad, but there are lots of places I'd love to visit.  Japan is top of my list right now.

Is anyone in your family in the army?
No.

What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I don't know.  I know exactly what I am going to name my son if I have one, but I just cannot find a girl's name I love.

What would you name your son if you had one?
I've three names which I'd love to be able to use.  J actually suggested the name that is top of the list, it has meaning and I love it.. I don't want to share though as I want it to be special when (if 🤞) I have a baby boy!

What's the worst grade you got on a test?
I failed an accounting module at University.

What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
The Queen's Nose, Bernard's Watch, Power Rangers, Playdays, Round the Twist, Jeopardy... There were quite a few 😍📺

What did you dress up as on Halloween, when you were 8? 
Probably a witch!

Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight books? 
About to offend the entire internet. I have read none of these. They just don't appeal to me.

Would you rather have an American accent or English accent?
Ummm... I don't really know.  But my accent gets commented on nearly every day at work with visitors (I work in tourist information) asking where I am from, because I'm obviously not local with my accent.  FYI.  I am.  I was born in Scotland, and I have lived in Scotland all 26 years of my life, I just don't have a Scottish accent!  My accent has also been described as Australian by a few people?!!

Did your mother go to university? 
No.

Are your grandparents still married?
I'm sure they would be if they were still alive.

Have you ever taken Karate lessons?
Yes.  I got to a blue belt.

Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yeah..

What's the first amusement park you went to?
I can't remember.  Either Blackpool Pleasure Beach or M&D's.

What language, besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Spanish.

Do you spell the colour grey or gray?
Grey. 

Is your father bald?
No.

Do you know triplets?
No. 

Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I have the Notebook on DVD but I haven't watched it yet... So I don't think I can answer this.

Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes!  Which is probably quite amazing seeing as I'm a very fussy eater...

What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
I'm not a frequent visitor of restaurants (mainly because of being fussy...) but I'm obsessed with Chilli Cheese Bites from Burger King, if that counts!

Have you ever been to Nando's?
I'm probably one of the very few people who haven't.

Do you belong to any warehouse stores?
My dad belongs to the Cash & Carry, so I can go there... if that's one?

What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Not sure!

If you have a nickname, what is it?
I don't have one, or at least not that I know of, haha.

Who's your favourite person in the world?
My parents, brother & J.

Would you rather live in the countryside or city?
Countryside like I do, but within fairly easy reach of a city or large town.

Can you whistle?
Yes.

Do you sleep with a night light?
No.  Unless I'm feeling really creeped out and sleeping alone.

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to, but don't often feel like it.  If I'm on holiday or somewhere that's not home, then for some reason I always feel like breakfast.

Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yeah.

What medical condition do you have?
High Blood Pressure 🙈.  And allergies.  Once I came out in full body hives from going to the swimming pool.  I've not dared to go swimming since!  The smell of the chlorine in the pool makes me feel all sneezy and itchy now anyway.

How many times have you been to the hospital?
For myself, once - for a heart ultrasound.  I've not been to A&E for myself though.  For others, a few times!!

Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes.

Where do you buy your jeans?
Primark / New Look.

What's the last compliment you got?
A visitor in work telling me my nails were gorgeous 💓 

Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Usually, and when I do I write them down on my phone.  I have a very amusing dream log... 🤣

What flavour tea do you enjoy?
I do not like hot drinks.  Yuck.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Unsure.. Lots of them are the same though, just black trainers.

What religion will you raise your children to be?
Whatever my child/children wanted to be.

How old where you when you found out Santa wasn't real?
Absolutely no idea.

Why do you have a blog? Because I enjoy it...  It's a good way to rewind and also document days out, nail art I've done etc.  It's good to be able to look back on, and sometimes a way to let off steam.

Well, they were fun questions to answer!  If you feel inspired to answer these questions too, leave a link in the comments because I really enjoy reading other people's answers!
Share:

22 comments:

  1. I always enjoy these posts as it's great to get to know people better! I loved your answers to the travel question especially, Japan is top of my list too. I really want to go to Kyoto to see several of the shrines as well as the famous bamboo forest, but to be honest, I want to see all of Japan - it's fascinated me for the longest time! Also those chili cheese bites sound so good - I love cheese with anything hot, like jalapeno bites and things like that. Loved your answer to the blog question too, so true, it's nice to have your own space to document things and just relax - same reason I do mine too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all things kawaii. The blossom there looks stunning too. Did you see Joanna Lumley's documentary about Japan? It all looks so nice! Been top of my list for a long time too :)
      Chilli cheese bites are just so delicious!! x

      Delete
  2. Also wanted to come back across and say a big thank you for always leaving such lovely comments on my posts, it means the world! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this!! So much fun and I really wanna do it too. It's funny how much you learn about someone from just a few questions. Pretty random questions at that! Really enjoyed reading it though.

    I have never fancied Hunger Games or Twilight but HP is like 1/5 of my life haha.

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You should :) ! Such fun thinking of answers to random questions! x

      Delete
  4. Loved your answers especially having Miranda Hart as your sis, I'd forgotten all about her. I'll have her as my sis to. lol also yay to another fellow non hot drinker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I think she'd just make you smile each and every day by inadvertently doing something silly :) X

      Delete
  5. Miranda as a sister would be 'SUCH FUN!' haha :P And HOW have you never read Harry Potter???? :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have put it better myself haha! :) I think I must be missing out on something because it seems very popular!! x

      Delete
  6. Oh man, the chilli cheese bites are amazing, I love those!
    I can't believe you've never read Harry Potter though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Another chilli cheese bites fan! They are SO addictive though! I have no Burger King near me (probably luckily!) so they are very much a nice treat!

      I know, I seem to be very much in the minority lol x

      Delete
  7. These are great questions and answers! Am tempted to borrow them too! I know someone who refuses to tell anyone her favourite child's name because they know someone who STOLE the name that they wanted to call their child (or that's how they described it!)
    I've not seen Titanic OR the Notebook! I guess that's a bit like your 'not having read HP, HG or Twilight! I've read the former two but not the latter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do, let me know as I love reading these types of posts!
      I just really hope my chosen names are not the same as anyone I know as I'd be gutted if they used it just before me or something. I'd also feel really bad if it was the other way round and I used a name that someone else had been waiting to use!
      Titanic is far too depressing, so you're better off not watching it lol. X

      Delete
  8. Hopping back across to say thank you for all of the lovely comments as of recently! <3 - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank you for all your lovely comments too :) x

      Delete
  9. These are really true and amazing question answers but usually to Remember your dreams is quite not possible because as a human nature we mostly forget our dreams after waking up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped by from Kezzie's blog after she answered these questions. I have the exact opposite problem to you with names - I love loads of girl's names but struggle to find male names I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s my boyfriend has never read Harry Potter either and has no interest in ever giving it a go.

      Delete
    2. Awhh, it's a bit of an annoying problem 😂
      I'm glad I'm not alone haha. Thanks for stopping by! X

      Delete
  11. Just came back over to say thanks for all the lovely comments and is your header new, or am I losing my mind?! I love it! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, well spotted! I felt like a change 😃 thank you!! ❤

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥